BBQ Pitmasters?

Stevieg891

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
Where did it go? Haven't seen it the past three weeks? Did they move the time?

I think the season ended. The last episode I saw was the Myron father vs son.

No final show where all the previous winners battle it out for the super prize??

I think what we saw this year was the Miron show with him putting up the prize money then that last family show. Looked like an intro for the new Jack Jr. show.

They need to pick some teams and follow them around a circuit. I think that'd be more interesting than having teams on a show that often don't even compete.

I do have to agree, Myron is a bunghole with an ego the size of the planet.

That's all for TV from my experience (and I don't care for his TV persona either). Met him and competed against him in DC at the Safeway BBQ Battle. He couldn't have been a nicer guy. Talked to us forever and didn't make a single negative remark the entire time.

Tuffy on the other hand never came out of his trailer unless he had to. He was set up right across from us. While he was doing his shoulder presentation his team sign started to fall. It was really windy. It was a big sign with a metal frame and all he had on the legs was a few logs. I went over and held it from falling until someone on his team could attend to it. His father was very thankful and appreciative but nothing from Tuffy.

The other teams were as nice as ever. We were a few spots down from Rod Gray and Melissa Cookston. They were both extremely friendly as most BBQ folk are.

No final show where all the previous winners battle it out for the super prize??

Yea I expected a final show where all the winners competed. That's a let down. Would have rather seen that show than Myron and son. That episode was good the first 30 min then got a bit forgettable after that.

Oh well still like the show. Would like to see another season like the first traveling the circuit.

I like it well enough, seemed like a very short season.

You can always tell the folks who have actually met Myron and those who have not. 8)

TIM

I know what you are saying. I guess I do not really understand why people on TV need to present a different personality than how they really are. I suppose if there were not some acting it would be a really boring show.

But for a BBQ show it just seems less acting and more real life action would be more interesting. I am sure Myron's son is not the complete flake he portrayed on the set. :wink:

I love the show personally. I think Myron is riot. Seems like a good dude to me.

Back