BBQ Brethren "Man Sized Meat" Throwdown!

Wait, now I cannot slice an eggplant to cook it either :noidea: I give up :tsk::becky:

Hey Gore, do you have any good recipes for huge, DEAD, not mooing, oinking or baaahing, skinned and prepped farkin' huge hunk of eggplant meat?

Hey Gore, do you have any good recipes for huge, DEAD, not mooing, oinking or baaahing, skinned and prepped farkin' huge hunk of eggplant meat?

It's funny you should ask. I do have one special recipe that I haven't tried in a while. I have no idea what you'd call it, but it does involve one huge farkin' hunk of eggplant meat, ... and bacon :hungry: It even includes chicken, so that you can get your veggies at the same time. The details are outlined in this episode:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86971

IMG_0480.jpg

It appears that Eggplant Man is here to save the day. Oh Eggplant Man, we are cooks in need of eggplant recipes. Can you suggest something special?

So you finally admit you're not sending us winners our certificates? :heh:

Admit? A while back, maybe a year or two he told us that Smokin' Aussie Bill was in charge of providing us with really cool certificates with high tech, professional graphics. Bill's been turning these things out, but they keep getting lost in the mail apparently.

How on earth did LARGE MANLY MEAT, just one portion of said meat, ever become a whole cow TD? Geesh, men are more complicated than I ever imagined...

Well, this is why men understand maps and women don't. Only a man could grasp the idea that one inch equals a mile. :becky:

CD

Grilling is fine. Things do not have to be smoked. They can be grilled or smoked. Gas and electric grills/smokers are fine. It's an open, inclusive BBQ contest, with the word BBQ encompassing what most sane people consider BBQ. The fringe that are excluded are crock pots and the like.

Does that include the BBQ pits made by crock pot?

Back