First try @ meatloaf (some (read: 2) drunk (read: blurry) PRON)

danparker77

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Sorry for the bad pics. By the time I thought about it everything was off the WSM and all I had was the cam on my phone. First go at meatloaf (turned out waaaay better than I expected), the MOINK balls could have used some kind of jelly or sauce at the end (but it is half bacon so can't really be bad) and the mac and cheese was awesome. My 19 m/o son, Myers, usually ends up getting hot dogs or spaghetti by the time dinner is over. Not this time, tonight's dinner got the "Myers stamp of approval" with two whole plates :thumb:. My local Wal-Mart is out and wont get anymore Kingsford so I grabbed some Sam's choice. That chit, is well, chit. had to take the door off to get it all the way up to temp the run with all the vents wide open to keep the temp up. Took me an hour at ~150 degrees before I thought about taking the door off for more air. Guess I am going to have to pay premium price for the kingsford at the local grocer for the "season". Seriously, they want more for one small bag than what I was paying for two big bags. :mad2:

View attachment 58543

View attachment 58544

Last edited:
Try Home Depot for the Kingsford if one is near you. They have 2-20 pound bags packaged together for a combo price and sometimes it's on sale.
The meatloaf, moinks and mac'n cheese look fantastic! I've got to learn how to cook the mac'n cheese.

The food looks good, even though it was shot with a phone by a drunk.

You didn't have to tell us you were, ahem, "under the weather." Your whole post was one paragraph. :becky:

Smoked meatloaf is awesome. Mac and cheese is a great side for meatloaf. It looks like you had a good supper tonight. :thumb:

CD

Try Home Depot for the Kingsford if one is near you. They have 2-20 pound bags packaged together for a combo price and sometimes it's on sale.
The meatloaf, moinks and mac'n cheese look fantastic! I've got to learn how to cook the mac'n cheese.

I watch for the sale memorial day week at HD. Kingsford double 20 lb bags for about $8. Usually get about 20 bags to help thru the season. they do this a couple times a year.
The smoked meatloaf looks wonderful! Looks like its time for me to make one today.

Back