MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 05-02-2011, 12:01 PM   #16
propsync
Knows what a fatty is.

The only thing I'll throw out there is the wood handles. He may have bought it off of someone a couple of years ago, so the grill may be a bunch older. To that end, who knows how old it could be. If it's really old, they have a thicker porcelain/enamel finish. Many of these grill have some sort of chips on the lid at this point. These are hard to find. I doubt it's this old, and I doubt Weber would have ever made a white kettle, but I don't know it all, either. If it is really old, they insulate and cook multiple times better than the newer thinner ones, at which point makes the price a great deal. Good luck!

Old 05-02-2011, 12:54 PM   #17
qnbiker
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : Lew

I saw this one this morning. I would be interested but I already have 2. $35 is a good price; jump on it.

Old 05-02-2011, 01:31 PM   #18
Jason TQ
somebody shut me the fark up.

Ok so updated information as I asked again about the white color. He said he bought it at an auction and white was the color it came with. So sounds like a custom paint job and since it was an auction maybe why he paid $150 for it.

The color doesn't matter to me, just as long as it is in good shape and cooks :). I'll update later. Thanks.
Jason TQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2011, 08:09 AM   #19
Jason TQ
somebody shut me the fark up.

Default Finally a CL score on a 22.5 Weber Kettle! (Questions) (Pics)

I bought it and will post a new thread on it all.

Last edited by Jason TQ; 05-03-2011 at 08:26 AM..
Jason TQ is offline   Reply With Quote