Show us your Red, White, and Blue Brethren...

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Here's mine...in memory of those that have made the ultimate sacrifice...:sad:

IMG_4342.jpg

I took the liberty of pasting BBQ Bubba's...thanks bro! :biggrin:

attachment.php

Thanks for saving me the trouble.......:cool:

Yours looks just like mine!! :shock:
Cool thread, how many got your flags flying today??

As we cook on this day of remembrance, lets us give thought and thanks to those that have given their all for us to be free and to those that will continue to defend that freedom with their lives.

Attachments

• EagleEyesUSFlag200.gif
    EagleEyesUSFlag200.gif
    27.4 KB · Views: 140
this is an old photo...

memorial day will never be the same for me

20jan07-017.jpg

Not to highjack this thread but just got a call from a my buddy who I was going to call shortly.
He is a WW2 vet. as well as a Korean vet.
He was in the hospital for a week, then his wife just had 40 percent of her left lung removed due to cancer.
I thanked my buddy Bob for serving our country.
He was a cockswain at Omaha Beach, and stood next to Gen. McArthur on the ship where the Japanese signed the surrender documents.
Holy Chit......now thats history, and Ive left out the gory details of what we have discussed over the years.
God Bless all our Veterans.
If it werent for them who the heck knows what condition this country would be in?

24/7..365
To all those who fight and have fought to keep us free.

Memorial.jpg

No pic, but my flag flys 24x7/365

And I know that is not proper flag etiqutte, but it will stay out until the troops come home...

I used to be very patriotic back in my mullets days

Last edited:
Here's ours. We keep it up year round.
IMG_1364.jpg

here is mine flying over the smoke room:icon_bigsmil

Attachments

• Flag photo.jpg
    Flag photo.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 74
24/7,365 I put up the new pole and have had the Eagle on three different suburbans since 9/11.

Attachments

• DSCN0509.jpg
    DSCN0509.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCN0511.jpg
    DSCN0511.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 59
------------------------------------------------- a minute's silence from a respectful Aussie.

"Lest We Forget"

Huxter

Here is the very special flag from the US Government to honor his service to our country that was on my father-in-law's casket when he was buried. He served in the south pacific in the Army Air Corps in WWII.

This picture was taken last 4th of July, but we fly it on Memorial Day and all special occasions too.

Bless all of those who have served.

Flag.jpg

Not to highjack this thread but just got a call from a my buddy who I was going to call shortly.
He is a WW2 vet. as well as a Korean vet.
He was in the hospital for a week, then his wife just had 40 percent of her left lung removed due to cancer.
I thanked my buddy Bob for serving our country.
He was a cockswain at Omaha Beach, and stood next to Gen. McArthur on the ship where the Japanese signed the surrender documents.
Holy Chit......now thats history, and Ive left out the gory details of what we have discussed over the years.
God Bless all our Veterans.
If it werent for them who the heck knows what condition this country would be in?

I can relate...my Pop was in the army...recon...Korea. Silver Star...Bronze Star...and 2 Purple Hearts. He was so shot up and messed up from what he saw and experienced that he was never the same. Thanks Dad! :p

Back