• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Tonight Padawan and I are having dinner at Brethren Niek and PitBabe Phenne's place...it's gonna be lamb fer dinner.
Rest of the weekend I dunno yet.
Have Phun y'all!:cool:

Old Photo...

IMG_4922.jpg

Enjoy your lamb. We are heading for Chinatown for a banquet. It is also Chinese New Year so it will be fun & very noisy (and it my birthday but I am keeping it a secret!).
John

The Mrs. wants chicken 'n' bacon pie tomorrow.....so I have some home cured bacon steaks on the cold smoker right now (along with more cheese!)

Doing a partial comp practice. Brisket, Butts and Ribs. Just didn't have time to get to my chicken store. Also grilling up some Deer Smoked Sausage and shrimp. Headed out of town tomorrow with the wife for Valentines Day then to the airport on Sunday.

Grilling pork steaks tonite, followed by chicken parts tomorrow for 35~40 folks from church. Brining drumsticks & thighs to smoke/sear tomorrow, which I am serving with 5 lbs. of pulled pork I smoked last weekend. That has been in the freezer to be reheated tomorrow.

got a chuckie ready to go--probably tomorrow. I'm thinkin' some chicken as well at some point.

What's smoking this weekend? My wife. Probably why we keep having kids. Oh yeah, I'll probably bust out a Weber at some point too :grin:

Country Style ribs were on sale at the local super market, so they will be on the smoker tomorrow.

Rare seared burgers tonight on the weber w/cast iron grates. Maybe something more elaborate Sunday - been watchin another thread about pastrami and thats got the juices flowin!

Not a lot of time to cook, so probably just chix and some pig candy to take to someone's house.

Doing a whole chicken on the UDS. Been too long since I've used it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Back at ya there Phu!

Smokin butts(to pay off one of Donna's debts:tsk:), ribs and a couple of money muscles for Kazion and us.

I can't divulge that info at this time. Holding out for a last minute entry into the "Musical" Throwdown. ;D

I just smoked hard boiled eggs for egg salad and smoked my first fatties. Both came out great! :biggrin1:

Back