• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Hello From West Central MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_R

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I know I've already been here a couple months, but I never did properly introduce myself

Name is Chris, I'm originally from the Branson, MO area (Rockaway Beach, MO to be exact)

I'm coming up on 14 years of active duty in the Air Force, and 13 of them have been here at Whiteman AFB in Knob Noster, MO. I'm an "AMMO" troop, so basically if it's in the USAF inventory, and goes boom...I deal with it in some form or another.

I'm into hunting, playing softball, and of course now BBQ. Cookingin general has been a hobby of mine since about 2002 when I returned home from a year spent in Korea. I wanted to try and replicate the bulgogi I grew so fond of over there and that just led to a new hobby....but at least my wife really likes this one :becky:

I'd like to thank everyone on this site for being so helpful so far. I've been chatting on internet message boards since like 1996, and this one by far has the most helpful group of members. It's nice to see when noobs ask the questions that have been asked a thousand times, the "older" members don't just blow them off with a smart remark about searching (Which I have done a TON of), and actually take the time to answer their questions.

Anyways, enough rambling. I look forward to learning more and more from here every day! See ya round the forums!

Welcome aboard Chris!

Glad to have you here & thanks for your service to our country.

Welcome!!!

Thanks for your service Chris!!!

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!!:thumb:

Welcome Chris - glad to have you here. You're right - you'll not find a better group of folks on the net than the folks here. Enjoy the site and thanks for your service to our country!

First of all, thank you for your service and welcome to the addiction... Remember, there is no 12 step program for us!!!

I used to have an Aunt & Uncle down near you in Blue Eye... Great country down there!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back