North Carolina White Sauce

R

Rubmyrock

Big Bob Gibson would be proud. I own an Environmental Firm so one I got my guys rollintethys morning then I headed home to marinate my steaks for tonight. We had some chicken breast laid out too, so I decided to do a little white sauce for lunch with the chicken on the egg. My little experiment turned out magnificently as I created my version of Alabama White Sauce with Dukes mayonnaise, Red Pepper flakes, cider vinegar, lemon juice, pepper, and the kicker - Red Eye express from Dizzy Pig .... Trust me, this sauce is incredible..

I wanted to put some on some breasts but wound up putting it on an egg instead. Nine months later...

Your a dirty, dirty man...........You know there are ways of preventing that white sauce from activating that EGG ......just saying'

BTW what size EGG was it?

I've never tried the white sauce, I have a bottle of Big Bob Gibson's in the cabinet that I got in a trade round a while back. I noticed the ingredients say horseradish though, and I farking hate horseradish. Does the stuff really taste like horseradish? I would really like to think it doesn't, I guess I could always just open the bottle. :grin:

Blue Plate is the favored mayo around here. It was my choice until I discovered mayo nirvanna. :becky:

The only other kind (that was actually edible), I've had was Sauer's. They are the company that actually makes Duke's.

It still ain't no Duke's, though!:thumb:

Sorry for the thread hijack.:cry:

Back