• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

23 guests coming...any appetizer suggestions? (UDS)

misterrachel

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Next Friday, we're having 23 guests over. I'll be smoking some chicken drummies & thighs on the UDS. Any suggestions on a good appetizer, preferably something else I can put on the drum? Also preferably non-pork.

Thanks!

My favorite standby appetizers are Atomic Buffalo Turds, but the have cocktail smokies in them. They always go fast.

^^^ This fits the bill all right, but make sure you've got lots of prep time! I was thinking MOINK balls, too, and maybe using turkey bacon would be the way to go. They don't take that much time to prep.

Good luck!

skewered shrimp or scallops,
grilled bread with cheese & olives,
stuffed mushrooms,
mini pizza bites...comes to mind..good luck

Kabobs can be made up a kazzillon different ways. Even without pork......if you really are into that sort of thing.:tsk::rolleyes:
Then you can have smoked veggies, beef, shrimp, pineapple, etc......
Then, just yank 'em off the skewers and folks can grab what they want with toothpicks.
IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

I still say MOINKs. OK, with turkey bacon I guess.:becky:
IMG_0366.jpg

Stuffed Fritos/Tostitos.Satay.Smoked Baloney cubes with dipping sauce and cheeze cubes.Meatballs simmered in Q sauce served on a pretzel stick. Grilled shrimpI LOVE ABTs' but that's a lotta prep work for that many folks.ABT dip is a good choice.Grilled veggie bites.I would use the "KISS" method.Good EATS!

Back