A little Saturday night backyard tailgating KY style (PICS)

donhd04

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Did a little backyard tailgating for the UK vs. Auburn game(heartbreaking last second field goal kick to win 37-34 Auburn) but the food was great.
did 3 rack of babybacks and some bacon wrapped chicken breast. i'll have to say not a drop a sweet baby rays was ever used and not a ounce of food was left. aslo had some home grown green beans and hot potatoe salad. Gotta love a cookout with no leftovers. makes for easy clean up. enjoy the pics
IMG_9823.jpg

IMG_9824.jpg

IMG_9825.jpg

IMG_9893.jpg
after six hours on and 190 degrees.

Great looking stuff- thanks for sharing.

Great looking food. We,too,were tailgating at the house but pulling for them AU Tigers. We only had chili dogs but the chili was at least homemade. Ky played a great game and never gave up. The epotome of SEC football. Congrats on the food and the game.

Great lookin Q man. I actually enjoyed this weeks games, but didn't have any real bumbling football games, and UGA finally pulled their heads out of their rear end and started playin like real team...

Nice tailgate pron there! If it makes you feel any better, Bama lost too. Make that got whipped.

yeah I was hoping for an upset and we came a lot closer than i ever thought. I do know that i had 2 kinds of bbq (Sweet Baby Rays and Sonny's Sweet) sauce setting out and no one cracked a lid on either one. Which i am hoping that means they liked my own recipe rub. I was going to post pics of the chicken once it was done but it didn't last long enough for me to go get the camera.

I will go one record saying that in the SEC i pull for two teams. UK and who ever plays Florida.

Back