• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Kingsford and recteq announce partnership.

Interesting. I’ve used Kingsford pellets, though I don’t have a Rectec grill. I like them. Good flavor. 100% the wood used as labeled.

Dunno about that partnership, the kingsford plant here can't stop going on fire.

Interesting article. I knew about the deal through an email but, not all about Kingsford owned by Clorox

Coming from a marketing background, these kinds of "partnerships" always pique my interest. In this case, the partnership isn't a real partnership per se, but a joint marketing alliance where both parties promote the other's brand.

This could be a way to test the waters for a longer term alliance, or even an acquisition by Kingsford-Clorox to acquire Rec-Teq. If that were to happen, Kingsford would likely put a lot of marketing muscle behind the Rec-Tec brand

It will be interesting to watch this unfold...

Coming from a marketing background, these kinds of "partnerships" always pique my interest. In this case, the partnership isn't a real partnership per se, but a joint marketing alliance where both parties promote the other's brand.

This could be a way to test the waters for a longer term alliance, or even an acquisition by Kingsford-Clorox to acquire Rec-Teq. If that were to happen, Kingsford would likely put a lot of marketing muscle behind the Rec-Tec brand

It will be interesting to watch this unfold...

Or drag Rec-Tec down. Sure hope that would not be the ultimate outcome.

Back