MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 02-10-2018, 07:48 AM   #16
minAL
Knows what a fatty is.

Take a can of chipotles in adobo and puree then add to sauce. Adds heat and hint of smoke.
minAL is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->

Old 02-10-2018, 08:28 AM   #17
cliffcarter
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by minAL View Post
Take a can of chipotles in adobo and puree then add to sauce. Adds heat and hint of smoke.
^^^^^This... heat and flavor. If that's not enough give them a bottle of El Yucateco habanero sauce and tell them to have at it.
cliffcarter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-10-2018, 08:54 AM   #18
jsperk
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cook View Post
Just get you the amount of habaneros you think it will take to get the heat level you want. Blend them up with your choice of liquid...vinegar, water, booze, beer, soft drink, fruit juice, etc. Mix that with your sauce, bring it up to temp (just below a boil), cool, and go. Heat is one thing...heat with flavor is another.
I like some heat but somethings they make hot just taste awful. I hate to make the ribs really hot then they taste bad becausethe sauce. Then he thinks I can't male good ribs.

Old 02-10-2018, 09:07 AM   #19
jsperk
Babbling Farker

I did Dr up some sticky fingers Memphis sauce but afraid to use it. Been on the fridge flr at least year. I rather spend a couple bucks on a new bottle. I'll save tbst for me. I think it's good but rather not give to someone else.

Old 02-10-2018, 10:04 AM   #20
midwest_kc
is one Smokin' Farker

Name/Nickname : Joel

That night of the living is good, but I don't find it very hot at all. Gates extra hot, though...That'll get ya what yer after!

Old 02-10-2018, 10:32 AM   #21
pharp
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by frognot View Post
This is some insane stuff right there. A friend has some and even one drop will crank up the heat in a bowl of chili.
It is for sure...but man it is a pleasant heat if that makes sense.

You really have to measure out drop at a time or it could be bad news.

Old 02-16-2018, 03:10 PM   #22
Baychilla
Full Fledged Farker

Name/Nickname : Joe

The last rib sauce I bought that was hot was Christ on a Bike which came from the UK. I far preferred his more profanely named Holy Fark (it’s not censored and makes for interesting conversation).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baychilla is offline   Reply With Quote