• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New Products Coming!

Kosmo's Q

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Well the way it is starting to look we might be able to release one or both of our latest products this weekend :clap2:

Kosmo's Moisture Magic (Competition Phosphates) & Kosmo's Competition BBQ Sauce.

After a long testing phase we feel that these 2 products are going to settle into Kosmo's Q full line of BBQ and Grilling products and will definately benifit both competitors and backyard cooks. Both products should be up on the website this weekend and ready for sale with any luck :wink:

It's here, Kosmo's Competition BBQ Sauce. It has a perfect blend between sweet & savory, guaranteed to wow judges. Kosmo's Competition Sauce is perfect on all meats and can be served either heated or cold. You are going love this sauce and it's ability to impress judges, family and friends. www.KosmosQ.com/Order

Way to go great products. :clap2: Moisture Magic is this a all purpose soak? Can be used with pork or chicken soak? Hope this is the right place to ask.

Moisture Magic is a straight phosphate that can be used as a stand alone injection or you can add it to you own injection. Some people use it as a soak but our chicken and pork soak are already out there on the market and it would be quite expensive to use it that way. But you can if you choose to. Hope this helps my friend.

• Thanks
Reactions: bam
Sauce is going like mad! Check us out on our website for all you competition needs. Why pay more?

Just placed my order(yesterday)...you better have some sauce left!!! LOL!

I should have included the moisture magic in my order :tsk:
What in the fark was I thinking? :mad:

Sauce, phosphates and some pork injection for me... Looking forward to trying that moisture magic. :becky:

Back