WOOT Alert - Cobb Portable Stainless Steel Grill & Smoker

LMAJ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
New Cobbs for $69.99 + $5.00 shipping over at woot.com
They are $119.99 on amazon.

Woot sells one item a day till they are sold out then its over till the next day. Shipping is always five bucks no matter what.
On occasion, the have a Woot-Off where they just keep posting sales, when one thing sells out they post the next. On really rare occasions the sell the Bag of Crap.... foe one buck each. Inside your BOC could be some thing crappy or really good. You won't know until you get it.

woot is a cool site and those cobbs are pretty cool also. There used to be someone on here who posted stuff cooked on a cobb but i don't remember who it was. They run off like 10 briquettes or something like that for several hours. Interesting.

And thus starts today's battle of "I don't really need it so I ain't gonna get it" vs. "That farking thing is cool and what a good deal".

Thanks for posting that...farker!

And thus starts today's battle of "I don't really need it so I ain't gonna get it" vs. "That farking thing is cool and what a good deal".

I already went through that one with myself earlier this morning. :decision:

It was my account balance that made the decision in the end...:becky:

Check the sell out woot also. Fire wire skewers 6-pack for $12.99

I got woot watch app on my phone and check it every morning.

Cheers

^^^^beat me to it.

Wow, that's twice I talked myself out of it! This time I did the math on $75 worth of K at labor day sale prices.
I don't need a grill that only uses 8 briquettes. :wacko:

Yeah I saw it this morning and watched a few of the youtube videos on it. Looks pretty cool. It is neat that you can pick it up while it is running and is not hot on the outside. If it was a lot less expensive it would be fun to play around with. Don't need something that small though for that price.

Thanks for the heads up. I pulled the trigger on the silver Cobb. I didn't need one, but I always wanted one of these cookers. I missed the last similar deal several weeks ago.

edit: I'm hoping the silver one I chose is the Premier model. That one normally costs a bit more than the colored ones (Pro model).

Last edited:
Man, we're going on vacation soon and the grill at the place we are renting is not spectacular. I've been wishing that I could take the egg with me.....

When else would I need this little grill that can do anything?

*must not click "I Want One"*

I also ordered some accessories directly from Cobb USA using the discount code "wootdeal23" for 50% off.

I love woot.com and shirt.woot.com has some funny t-shirts on it from time to time. I've bought so many over the years that my wife had now told me no more.

I was on Woot about 20 times today and finally pulled the trigger... Convinced myself somehow that it was just too good of a deal to pass up even if a grill was the last thing I needed. :crazy:

Oh well I guess I have a grill I can take to events or camping where I might want to cook something on the tailgate of the truck. :-D

Germans love their Cobbs,they do all kinds of crazy stuPh with them...many got a rotisserie ring on there.
You can also use Cobb stones,I've been using a knock off version this whole week in the WGA here in Sicily.
They burn for 1,5 - 2 hours.
Make sure you let it burn for about 10 minutes to get the nasty off there.

Back