• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Just Wondering

Sandman4182

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
Hey ya'll im wondering what the best accessory you have ever bought for grillin/smoking?

Grillgrates for me. The no damage from flareups was worth the price of admission, but they do so much more. For me, definitely a product that delivered what it promised, even though they seemed just a tad expensive.

But I am eyeing a PartyQ, so that may change very soon...

Thermapen (IMHO a MUST)

Maverick ET-732

Upgraded to CYBERQ WIFI (coming Thursday) can wait:mrgreen:

How are those for reading the correct temp I have a http://mrbarbq.com/accessories/remote-barbecue-thermometer-gauge-detail and the temp is off almost 4 to 5 deg but I think so far this is my fav

I love my ET-732. The dome temp that's on my kamado and the ET-732 probe that connects to the grate are off by 20 to 30 degrees (depending on the cook) since they're set locations are different. I love the range on it. I can walk anywhere in my house or out on the street and I never lose connection.

Insulated gloves from Harbor Freight. I can reach in and grab big cuts of meat and flip them or wrap them without roasting my hands.

Right here:

Attachments

• toughribeye 019.jpg
    toughribeye 019.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 102
I love the Maverick. But then again, the beer bottle opener comes in at a close second.

Back