Thermometer

I just ordered one from you last night. Where the hell is it??

just kidding. Thanks! Ordered thru your Amazon portal
It just went to the Post Office this morning. You should see it in about 2 days.

Thanks For Supporting Us!

Less than 72 hours later and I'm using the 372. What great service from 5-0.

Also I love the 372. I like the high and low grill alarms. It's raining but the transmitter is rain-proof.

The only criticism of the thermometer is the clip on the receiver. Pretty weak. It would be cool to have a solid functional clip for shorts, etc. This little folding stand that comes with the unit isn't designed for anything more than tabletop resting. Which is OK, but I'd like it on my pants.

I may look for a mod for this.

I don't have a thermapen, but I just got the Maverick 732 and love it. It allows me to go about my business, yet still know what's going on inside my drum.

The only criticism of the thermometer is the clip on the receiver. Pretty weak. It would be cool to have a solid functional clip for shorts, etc. This little folding stand that comes with the unit isn't designed for anything more than tabletop resting. Which is OK, but I'd like it on my pants.

I may look for a mod for this.

I agree, it would be nice to be able to clip the receiver on my pocket. Let us know if you come up with a good mod.

I'm looking at some simple clips for a belt right now. The little flip part of the clip is weak, as is the clip part that grabs the remote unit. So even if you bolted a new belt clip to the clip assembly, the assembly won't stay on the remote... Would need a strap of some sort.

Also, I realize that Maverick increased the temp rating on these probes, but it would be really sweet if the grill probe would go higher than 550F. Can't stay in the grill for some things, although I'd really like to monitor the temps up that high. I wonder if a better grill probe is available. The unit probably wouldn't read past 600 anyway...

Back