• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Amazon has deals on Weber grills.

Meatguyver

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Here it is [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s_ss_i_0_5?k=weber+grill&sprefix=weber"]Amazon.com: weber grill[/ame]. Might be a good time to get some WSMs or Smokey Joes!

Looks like regular retail to me and some @ retail +. I can get a OTG 149.00 at WalFarts.:noidea::noidea:

Looks like regular retail to me and some @ retail +. I can get a OTG 149.00 at WalFarts.:noidea::noidea:

Under the section "Special Offers and Product Promotions" you will see the exact credit amount for that particular Weber item. This from the 18" kettle:

Special Offers and Product Promotions
Color: Black
Get a $20 credit from Amazon.com when you order this grill. The credit will be applied to your account after the item ships from Amazon, and can be redeemed on Amazon.com products before December 31st, 2015.

Thanks Northeast BBQer, i forgot to post that this morning. I got the info from Kinja deals this morning. The best deal is on the 22" WSM. I got a smokey joe and got an email from amazon crediting $5. Not the best, but $5 is $5. Hope it helps!

my local Walmart just had new 22.5 Weber silvers on sale for $69.00.

That one might be the Compact, a Jumbo Joe on stilts.....pretty thin metal, not like a regular "Silver" or I think they now call it a "Classic".....if it's an actual Silver, then jump....those are normal $99

$25 credit when you buy a Jumbo Joe Gold might be enough to make me pull the trigger:mrgreen:

This one looks like last year's model though. Does anyone know the difference between the two models? I noticed the newer ones have the little heat shield on the handle. Is that the only difference?

Just pulled the trigger on a Jumbo Joe Gold! And the weber family grows...:cool:

Thanks for the heads up on the sale!

Back