Contest Announcment THE BBQ BAILOUT March 1st 2009 Maynard MA

If you tried to use the form and it didn't work it's fixed now.
Sorry
Steve

I don't know if I want to be at a gun club with Yankee BBQ. He might try and shoot me!:)

There is 7 teams signed up so far!
This would be a great comp for a first timer. One day, a little grilling, a little BBQ, late turn ins. Anyone on the fence about competing should really consider this comp. There is also going to be calls to fifth place in each category and to 5th place overall.

Hey, there are already nine teams signed up. Come on and join us!

We now have 10 teams signed up so we will need a second table of judges. We are asking judges for a $5 dollar donation to help defray the cost of materials such as slips, plates, styrofoam containers, water and paper towels. If your interested in judging or competing email me.

smbproductions@verizon.net

I Smell Smoke !!!
Autobot BBQ
Lakeside Smokers
2BQ'd
Q Haven
Low IQue
S&M BBQ
Cousin Eddie & The Dickies
Smokey O's BBQ
Decepticon BBQ

Contest website http://smbproductions.blogspot.com/

Oh and I promise not to shoot anybody. Or stab them or hit them or even yell at them. Well maybe I'll yell at them. :wink:

Any other lawnguylanders have plans of heading up for this to cook or judge?

My money is on this guy:

cousin_eddie.jpg

First timer with lots of help and I mean lots from QHAVEN. Without Ted's help I would have been lost. Thanks QHAVEN. Looking forward to meeting the other teams. I actually talked my wife into helping. Thanks, Smokey O's.

First timer with lots of help and I mean lots from QHAVEN. Without Ted's help I would have been lost. Thanks QHAVEN. Looking forward to meeting the other teams. I actually talked my wife into helping. Thanks, Smokey O's.

Glad to help! Looking forward to seeing you and everyone at the event...

Ted this is what these forums are for and you proved it. Sometimes others with less experience ask questions even though there competing against you, and you still answer them. To me that is a true competitor. And I don't take help like that lightly. So thanks and see you next weekend.

Oh and I promise not to shoot anybody. Or stab them or hit them or even yell at them. Well maybe I'll yell at them. :wink:

But I spent all that time looking in the arms room for just the right gun to loan you:mad:

Sounds fun, but sorry...can't make it.

Gotta try on some new clothes, or something.:lol:

Back