• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Thermapen Question

jestridge

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Was wondering about the price of Thermapen, if they pretty much the same price ,anywhere you buy them ,(around a 100 bucks) because we are having a grilling class for parent/child ' going to give them a gift for completing the class and I thought this would be a nice useful gift. We willl be signing up 12 parents.

I haven't seen them cheaper except when Thermoworks has a special deal on them. That happens pretty regularly though. You should go to their website and sign up for emails. That is a great idea for a gift they will love it!

If you're looking for something similar for a little less $$ Check out the thermapop. For a bout 1/4th the money, its a second or 2 more wait. I can't believe how quick it is for 25 bucks.

And yes, their prices on thermapens seem to be very consistent.

I also look at some CDN they was around 70 bucks , about 1 sec slower

You should also consider one of their Lollypop thermometers. They let you move the reading 90 degrees and is back lit.

They have been known to give discounts if you buy in volume. Not sure what the break point is but you could call them.

For myself I usually buy Taylor brand, because i dont care about speed. but for the grilling class try to speed it up a little

Back