***VOTE: What Should April's All Month Special Throwdown Category Be?***

What Should the April Monthly Special Throwdown Category Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
So, the choices for April's Special All Month Throwdown are:

A) "International Cuisine"

OR:

B) "Finger Foods!"

OR:

C) "Freezer Dive"

OR:

D) Skewered

OR:

E. National Garlic Month

We will close the poll on Monday, April 1st then make the announcement immediately thereafter, and the new Throwdown will begin.

Vote early, and vote often! :becky:

All good choices....but there can only be one!

Im gonna go with Garlic Month. Only because one, the of Garlic capital of the world is here in California!

https://visitgilroy.com/garlic-garlic-garlic/

Not only being a local fav, its also used in many foods and cultures around the world. So this main ingredient may take a home cook in any direction!

- G

Too early in the season here (N.A.) for skewers. That'd be better after harvest ,for local veggies.

I'm cool with whatever, but skewers would fit quite nicely in to my cooking schedule.

BTW, my great great great grandfather who fought in the civil war just voted skewers as well.

I'm cool with
whatever, but skewers would fit quite nicely in to my cooking schedule.

BTW, my great great great grandfather who fought in the civil war just voted skewers as well.

What about making some Asian finger-size skewered garlic freezer dive chicken?

:mrgreen:

I so desperately want to dump that phrase in to an AI photo generator

You mean like this, perhaps?

JHTdSsH.jpg

:mrgreen:

Dang it, I came in to vote again at the last minute, and no dice! What's up with that? Our throwdown polls have more integrity than...........:blah: :mrgreen:

Hey Moose that ^^^ is cool! I think you and Snadamo are onto something. How about an AI generated throwdown category! Have it peruse the site from it's inception and have it pick a category.

.....a boiled fatty stuffed brisket, 3-2-1 method, texas style??? :laugh:

Dang it, I came in to vote again at the last minute, and no dice! What's up with that? Our throwdown polls have more integrity than...........:blah: :mrgreen:

Hey Moose that ^^^ is cool! I think you and Snadamo are onto something. How about an AI generated throwdown category! Have it peruse the site from it's inception and have it pick a category.

.....a boiled fatty stuffed brisket, 3-2-1 method, texas style??? :laugh:

How were you not able to vote? The poll is still open till tomorrow, 4/1 @10:17am CST.

Back