Me likes smoked turkey.... (Pron)

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Here are some pics of our WSM Turkey today! Yum

IMG_3118.jpg

IMG_3120.jpg

IMG_3121.jpg

Purty bird there Ash. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Beauitful color on the bird! Did you cook it in the pan? Can you post pics of it carved?

Beauitful color on the bird! Did you cook it in the pan? Can you post pics of it carved?

Yes in the pan on WSM using rancher 3/4 bag from Trader Joes. Gotta catch them juices for the gravy. Will be carving soon with more pron.

With my mom passing in March we are having Thanksgiving at our house with both sides of the family. I am sure she be proud.... Some where around 15 our so for lunch...

Where's the Angus?:wink: Nice bird Bro. I'd hit that. Happy T-Day to you. I'm sure Mom will be more than proud!

Last edited:
Very nice lookin bird ya got there. ....and big too! What is that, about 43 lb.?
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Yes in the pan on WSM using rancher 3/4 bag from Trader Joes. Gotta catch them juices for the gravy. Will be carving soon with more pron.

Mr-Burns-Excellent.jpg

With my mom passing in March we are having Thanksgiving at our house with both sides of the family. I am sure she be proud.... Some where around 15 our so for lunch...

Sorry to hear about your mom bro. :cry:

I can only hope that the Turkey Breasts I cook today look half as good as Your Turkey!!!
OutStanding Looking Bird, Ash!!!!!!

Great looking bird Ash! 24 lb! I bet that is true about it barely fitting in the WSM!

Happy Thanksgiving my friend!

Ash, you go with or without water in the WSM?

A rock in the pan that came from the Fat Ash Bash (OOOPS Cant remember if it was Dive or Spammy) Covered with foil.... Thanks Billy....

Back