**** Annual Northern Illinois Brethren Mid Winter Gathering, 2019 Edition!!! - Saturday, Jan. 26th, 2019

Don’t go to any trouble, but if you have time that would be great. See ya Up there.

I'll be working that day. The only thing I dislike about my job is that I'm scheduled to work 6 of every 10 weekends which doesn't include forced and chosen OT.

I'll be working that day. The only thing I dislike about my job is that I'm scheduled to work 6 of every 10 weekends which doesn't include forced and chosen OT.

Thanks for letting us know and I’m sorry that you can’t make it.

I have to give John at Steamboat a head count on Monday, Jan 21, so I need commitments by Sunday, Jan 20!

Lurkers... Are you paying attention? :-D

Come on people, Andy's not that bad. It's a great time at the lunch every year, lets fill it up. Hope to see a lot of people there.

On another note, hey Ron you doing the name tag thing? There are a lot of new people signed up and I get really confused after an adult beverage.

Ron and Bill,

Please put me down for 2. See you both in 3 weeks!!

Got ya, Jim! Glad that you can join us!

On another note, hey Ron you doing the name tag thing? There are a lot of new people signed up and I get really confused after an adult beverage.

Yep! Everyone seemed to appreciate it that lasts couple of years.

If you get very confused just wear yours upside down so you can look down and see your own name :-D

Back