Hudson valley ribfest

Jaskew82

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Thinking of making this my first competition (if they will still accept my application).

Who from the brethren will be attending?

I would certainly love to tag along with a team and assist in any way possible just to learn from the more seasoned vets - if anyone needs an assistant.

Hudson Valley was our first pro contest. We had a great time and it is very well run. Lots of Brethren at this one. Jump right in, the waters nice! See you there.

After a hiatus....

Primal Meat Smokers will be there.... with the "Twins" after extensive training in Switzerland...

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Smoke on the Water NJ will be there..need to redeem our disaster in Wildwood

Team sites are still available.
We're also eliminating the late fee. Times are tough enough these days, just have to update the website with the new form.
c u in August!
Rolf

We did this comp last year. It was great! If I remember correctly I believe it may have rained a little...

Unfortunately we cant make it this year.

Swamp Pit will be there Saturday night to hang. We're not competing... hopefully judging :-D

So where's the Party gonna be Saturday night? lol

Anyone interested in taking the lead to organize a Pot Luck on Saturday night (8/20)?
I'll make the judging room available in the Youth Building just like last year.
Just need someone to take the helmet.
Email me at judges@hudsonvalleyribfest.org

We're (The 5th Artery) thinking about adding this contest to our schedule this year... Will know by the end of next weekend. Hopefully that's not too late to submit an app?

Back