Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Skagit Valley BBQ Championship 6/19-29 PNWBA

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Skagit Valley Barbecue Championship sponsored by Food Pavilion in Sedro Wooley, WA. www.pnwba.com

$7500 in Prizes, Pizza contest on Saturday and public sampling on Sunday.

This is cook #1 in the Markets Challenge Cup Race and Left Hand Smoke is there! We are looking for 5 more teams to make this event a qualifier and also welcome KCBS CBJ's at this event.

C'mon folks...let's get smokin' on this one...I know there are a few of you lurking fence sitters out there...:becky:

Find Someone to work for me that weekend and we will come! Otherwise enjoy!

Find Someone to work for me that weekend and we will come! Otherwise enjoy!

Contest saturation! I'm not having a good feeling about multiple events on the same weekends in the Northwest. Black Lake & Bellevue were an indication, now this weekend we're out beggin' for teams for the largest prize $$ event yet. Blitz in PDX and Duvall are first year events and shouldn't be a problem, but come next year WTF? OH well- If they had re-runs of BBQ Pitmasters, that would bring teams out of the woodwork.

Yup...looks like no bung to be had this weekend...guess we're cookin' for war chest money...:becky:

Contest saturation! I'm not having a good feeling about multiple events on the same weekends in the Northwest. Black Lake & Bellevue were an indication, now this weekend we're out beggin' for teams for the largest prize $$ event yet. Blitz in PDX and Duvall are first year events and shouldn't be a problem, but come next year WTF? OH well- If they had re-runs of BBQ Pitmasters, that would bring teams out of the woodwork.

It would be nice to spread those contests out in april and may but I guess everyone wants good weather Imagine that. And multiple contests on the same weekend means less prize money at any one event. I would love to make every contests and try and take you guys down! But my day(paying) job keeps my schedule at half of what i really want to be doing.

Good Luck this weekend!

Back