MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ > BBQ Brethren Team Mentoring

Notices

BBQ Brethren Team Mentoring *On Topic Only* From the Backyard to the American Royal... thats our motto. Here is a place for those interested in Competition BBQ, but not yet ready to venture out alone can hook up and help out our veteran teams to see what its like on "The Dark Side". More instructions inside.

Old 06-24-2013, 09:42 AM   #1
Big_John_BBQ
Got rid of the matchlight.

Default ****Big_John_BBQ; Dayton, Oh

Coming up, on July 12-13th is the Ohio Veterans BBQ Cook-off ( http://ohioveteransbbq.com/ ) I am located here in Kettering where the competition is taking place. I would love to offer my services for anything a team would need. Just to have the opportunity to come hang out would be great. Message me here, and I can give you my phone # so we can work out any details. Thanks!
Big_John_BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2013, 12:38 PM   #2
bbq.tom
is One Chatty Farker

Good luck getting with a team!!! Kettering is a great contest - well run / organized. I judged this one last year, but will be in Greenwood, SC same weekend this year.

Again - GOOD LUCK!
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]CBJ - MBN, NCBS, NCPC, SBN[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]CTC - KCBS[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]4 Lil' Pigs Competition BBQ Team[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#a0522d]270-Sumo, LANG, BDS, & Holland Epic[/COLOR][/SIZE]
bbq.tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 06:48 PM   #3
Icekub
On the road to being a farker

We don't need any helping hands necessarily but always welcome a brethren stopping by and hanging awhile. Bark Brothers BBQ will be there. It's only our 3rd contest so I'm not sure we'd be the best to actually LEARN from, but if you want to be entertained by buffoonary and go somewhere you have a cold one w/ your name on it . . .
Icekub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:38 PM   #4
Big_John_BBQ
Got rid of the matchlight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icekub View Post
We don't need any helping hands necessarily but always welcome a brethren stopping by and hanging awhile. Bark Brothers BBQ will be there. It's only our 3rd contest so I'm not sure we'd be the best to actually LEARN from, but if you want to be entertained by buffoonary and go somewhere you have a cold one w/ your name on it . . .
Sounds great. I'll definitely swing by no matter what.

If someone still wants help, I'm definitely available.
Big_John_BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 12:36 PM   #5
The Pigman
is One Chatty Farker

If I set up a space for OBR you can help
KCBS CBJ #30390

Lead for State of Ohio & Indiana for Operation BBQ Relief
Operation BBQ Relief Founding Member
Lang 84 Custom Longneck with warmer
Mobil Food Lic. With State of Ohio
The Pigman is offline   Reply With Quote