***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Something Green" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Something Green" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Something Green"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 3/25.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]SirPorkaLot[/size]
1978359_SirPorkaLot.jpg

[size=+2]fingerlickin[/size]
1983643_fingerlickin.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1984377_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]landarc[/size]
1984468_landarc.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1984754_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]Moose[/size]
1984877_Moose.jpg

Well I thought I had this one all figured out and was about to send in my absentee ballot, then along comes a farkin' steak salad. :hungry:
and no Gore the grass in the background of your entry does not qualify it as a salad.:heh:

I'm so torn....

I'm a sucker for stuffed peppers. I originally figured I would be voting for that one by default.

I also have a weak spot for pasties. I would love to put those pasties in my mouth.

Then again, there is a perfectly executed pastrami. I could really go for that.

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

I'm so torn....

I'm a sucker for stuffed peppers. I originally figured I would be voting for that one by default.

I also have a weak spot for pasties. I would love to put those pasties in my mouth.

Then again, there is a perfectly executed pastrami. I could really go for that.

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Just vote for the farking salad already...:blabla:

I can usually only fit one in my mouth at a time though, and it's a side shot. I love side views.

I also love pastrami.

...and stuffed peppers...

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

One entry here is clearly more GREEN then the others! :mrgreen:

When I was asking for more people to get in this throwdown, I didn't mean ecode!!! :tsk: How am I ever gonna win one of these things! Those leprechaun's really can cook!

One entry here is clearly more GREEN then the others! :mrgreen:

When I was asking for more people to get in this throwdown, I didn't mean ecode!!! :tsk: How am I ever gonna win one of these things! Those leprechaun's really can cook!

Yes, but only one of these entries is naturally green AND stuffed full of sausage. :biggrin1:

Yes, but only one of these entries is naturally green AND stuffed full of sausage. :biggrin1:

With the rash of performance enhancing substances going around these days I'm not sure I'm totally convinced those peppers are naturally green. :razz: I suggest you swing by on your way to California and drop some off for testing. Also, please bring a slice of Tourtiere for desert. :-D

I just don't know, I love stuffed pepper salad, but the enchilada salad is calling to me.

I went back and forth between the stuffed peppers and the green enchiladas. But, I gave it to the peppers -- just barely.

CD

Back