Mjh .... Mjh .... Mjh

GrillsGoneWild

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I knew if I got the chant going that it would get my smoker here quicker. :biggrin1:

Got an email today saying that it will be shipped out tomorrow, so I figured I will have it here early next week!!!! :eusa_clap Can't wait to get it seasoned and start cooking on it. Got a freezer full of goodies to go on it.

If ya have any questions, there are a bunch of us sporting the MJH. Let us know, were here to help. I have 2 so I know twice as much, lol just kidding. Have fun.

Nothings worse than waiting. Dont throw your back out lifting the firebox. lol. Looks like it might weigh 10lbs, reality says probably closer to 40

Its definately 15-20. But its one of the things I love about that cooker. Once the cooker is up to temp, I slide that firebox in and know I dont have to refuel for almost a day.

Do you think the delivery driver would get mad if I got his number from home office and called him every hour to see where he is?????

Backwoods G2 firebox
428253_417583951649909_1689591053_n.jpg

MJH firebox
577571_466698543405116_429008299_n.jpg

slight weight difference lol.

It's not mine, I'm just a proud uncle. Today, it's 1 week old

On the truck and out for delivery to the house today! You think the wife can handle a 300 lb. crate?

Unforetunately I have to stay at the J-O-B to pay for the thing.....I'll give it a special hug when I get home.

Back