bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Banner.gif
Our new category is called...

[SIZE=+2]"Nuts!"[/SIZE]
376128845ff518da_nut_cracking.xxxlarge_1.jpg

Show us your nuts!

...as chosen by Gore, who is nuts...

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING!
Gore said:
Well, I really like these country themes, and was thinking something very basic, like Greece, some kebabs, some donairs, some lamb, some pitas, some pasticcio or moussaka. I thought that sounded really nice. I mentioned it to the wife and she said "nuts" would be a great throwdown topic. So, naturally the next topic is going to be "nuts." I figure the wackadoodles will have a field day with this one.

I got nuttin.:noidea:

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 2/22 through Sunday 3/3.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 3/4.

Before submitting an entry to this Throwdown, make sure you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited by a moderator:
So we have to hunt Gore down ... take his ... nuts ... cook them ... and take pictures for the rest of the world to enjoy?

The things I do for this site :tsk:

Nuts.......eh. Let's see, there's grapenuts but how to keep them from falling through the grates....:noidea: Then we have cornnuts, but those come roasted already, so they're out. How about bull nuts...........no been done. I know, I know..............wack-a-doodle nuts, yes that's it...:clap2: These can be harvested this weekend at the underground retreat party Gore is planning for the new Army...........:becky: Then brined overnight and then slowley smoked until they probe tender............:twitch: Now I just need a sauce...........I'm IN!!!

Oooh, this one will be tough!
I bet a heap of whackadoodles get their entries slapped down because they think Brazil nuts, Walnuts, Peanuts, almonds, pistachios, cashews, horse chestnuts and pine nuts are nuts!
:heh:

Back