Who's ready for more?

All orders to date have been shipped!

I have 6 bags of Costa Rican left if anyone else wants in.

Any Yemen left Ron? I will take 2 bags, or three if you want to dump that third bag on me. Let me know please. Yes, the PNG is gone, I drink too much coffee.

The Yemen is definitely gone. All that is left now is four bags of Costa Rican. I made some this morning and it is an excellent coffee, so if you want to try it you won't be disappointed.

Got my coffee in today, really good quality and super fast service.

Thanks Ron!

Drinking the Yemen now. Once again - dang! I really am impressed. This is some great stuff - amazing! :clap2:

Got mine yesterday!:whoo: I'm still working on the PNG...can't imagine trying anything different yet, it's so dang good.:cool:

Drinking the Yemen now. Once again - dang! I really am impressed. This is some great stuff - amazing! :clap2:

Did you smell the coffee after you ground it? I'm not home and didn't bring any with me, but when I ground some on Monday and sniffed the dry grounds I got a blast of berries.

Unfortunately, I am unable to get any more. This lot is completely gone :tsk:

No - it was one of those hustle off too work mornings - no time to stop and smell the coffee. I'll check it out next pot. Great taste and great kick!

We have a great local coffee shop that gets Yemen Mocca in sometimes & that stuff is great as well. On your bag is says Yemen Sari (if I remember correctly). Are the different names (mocca and sari) due to the roast or the beans themselves? Their stuff is more mocha kinda tasting - kinda earthy - while yours has a more fruity type flavor.
They are both awesome & it's a bummer you can't get more of that stuff - but your other stuff is fantastic as well so it's all good :thumb:.

just got mine today. i can't wait to try them both. will probably be saturday before i get a chance. not a weekly coffee drinker, but love a couple cups on weekends!

i've still got the kona from a few weeks ago, unground. how long will the beans be good?

Oh, sad day, out of my PNG, one of the best coffees I have experienced.

We have a great local coffee shop that gets Yemen Mocca in sometimes & that stuff is great as well. On your bag is says Yemen Sari (if I remember correctly). Are the different names (mocca and sari) due to the roast or the beans themselves? Their stuff is more mocha kinda tasting - kinda earthy - while yours has a more fruity type flavor.

The mocca (or mokha) designation is from the key port in Yemen (Al Mukala now, but once called Mokha). The Sabri is the growing region within Yemen, and sometimes even the farm itself.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Got my Yemeni beans yesterday, Ron, but haven't ground it up yet. It's chillin' in the freezer until sometime next week when it meets the whirling blades.

Thanks!

Arlin

We brewed the our first pot of the Yemen this morning and all I can say is wow! After the Kona, PNG and now this my wife and I cannot go back to store bought coffee. Thanks Ron!

Received my Costa Rica coffee last night. Can't wait to try it out tomorrow. Very rich, smooth aroma. Stuck with the red can at work until then.

Back