Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Viejas Smokin in the Park 10/16-17

We just cant do it all
The Jack and Pulte AZ
are taking the BBQ budget

Good Luck 4Q BBQ

Apparently, we will be the only team there. The cash is mine!

Wish I could make it but gotta keep the Refinery flowing! Also working OT for a new Q, I mean a present for my wife even though she took my meatballs to make sandwiches.

We'll be doing five minutes on San Diego TV 6 on Friday morning, so I spose we might as well hang around and cook.
shiner.gif

We'll be doing five minutes on San Diego TV 6 on Friday morning, so I spose we might as well hang around and cook.
shiner.gif

Don't you need to stay home and rest up for the Jack?

You got it Bill! Gonna need something to keep us warm on that chilly evening and Tequila fits the bill!

Were coming...Sure hope we do better than Clovis! And what about those Dodgers!

I will be there....practicing for the Jack!! See ya there Mista!

Hey West Coast Folks! Wake up!

51 teams $23k in prize money and no one is talking? Wassup wit dat?

Am I the only one that's excited about the comp tomorrow?

Might need to put this on the list next year. Be a nice trip out West.

I wish I had a team...I would love to be in the competition. Im new to this site. I joined this week. I went to the first Viejas competition just to see what it was like. I loved it! Met alot of nice people and saw a lot of beautiful smokers!
I think I will check Viejas out this year too. Was thinking about going on Saturday to hang out.

I wish I had a team...I would love to be in the competition. Im new to this site. I joined this week. I went to the first Viejas competition just to see what it was like. I loved it! Met alot of nice people and saw a lot of beautiful smokers!
I think I will check Viejas out this year too. Was thinking about going on Saturday to hang out.

Hummm?:idea: Maybe we could work something out for next year?:rolleyes: Maybe?

See you all there tomorrow! Lorri, stop by Four Q's booth and say hi to me, BigMista, Sylvie and Luis.

Might need to put this on the list next year. Be a nice trip out West.

I'd recommend it Ray. A lot of fun folks out West. If I was to recommend one though... Stagecoach... :roll: I think this was Gary's picture.

Attachments

• stagecoach talent!.jpg
    stagecoach talent!.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 47
Back