Music City Pig Pals - Lee & Bobbie

chad

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I know some of you check out the Basso forum and probably saw this but;

Bobbie has been in the hospital for the last few days in very serious condition. I haven't found any real details but Arlie Bragg updates at least once a day.

Apparently she has an infection that the docs have been having a heck of a time bringing under control. She's been on ventilator and as of this morning they were hoping to get her off of it today.

Bobbie and Lee are very nice and gracious people. Real competitors and a great couple.

Some of us have competed against them and I just though most guys here would like to be kept up with this crisis.

I will say an extra prayer for her tonight. I saw their special on FoodTV and they look like they are such nice people. It's because of the great people that we meet during competition we got hooked on doing this. As with the bretheren you can feel a brotherhood amoung the competitors also, even though many may be total strangers. Quite extraordinary and refreshing in todays world. Thanks for letting us know Chad.

I was talking to Lee last week at the Royal and Bobbie was having problems with pinched nerves in her neck where she had fusion surgery. It turns out I'm going throught the same problem right and going through treatment. She was in a lot of pain and she could take nothing because of tests they were going to run on this last Monday. It really sounds like something went wrong with those tests and she got some kind of an infection.
Great folks and good friends, all the best to Bobbie and strenght to Lee.

Saw on that other forum where Bobbie is off the ventilator. That's good news!

guys i work with lee's uncle. The last time i talked with him he said that bobbi was in a coma. He's got the invite for the jack d contest, but for obvious reasons he's not going. if i hear anything else i'll let you guys know.

I just saw this on the BBQ forum. Is it not true? I thought she came out of the coma three days ago?

Posted by Daffy on October 20, 2005 at 10:08:39:

Bobbie has asked Lee to marry him again------Lee is very grateful for everyones prayers...

Lee expects Bobbie to be out of ICU today--then rehab...

The PIGPAL trailer is at the JACK and MUCHO thanks to a large number of volunteers to help Randy ---

Lee hopes to make a few appearances.....please come by and visit

daffy--I will cooking the RIBS

Yep, this is the info I saw. I believe I'd go with that. Not sure why anyone would post that she's off the ventilator and getting out of ICU if it weren't true.

it was 2 or 3 days ago when i talked to lee's uncle. the last he had heard was she was in a coma. that was the last i had heard also. if she's out of it i'm glad. ricky (lee's uncle) said he didn't think he'd make it to the jack. hope he gets too. didn't mean to cause any confusion if i did.

Brandon,

No problem. You even said "the last you heard". We were just hoping it wasn't true and are happy she is out of the coma.

i checked the bbq forum and someone said they had spoke with her. it looks good for her. it even said that lee may make an appearance down at the jack. i'm heading out in about 15 minutes to lynchburg. hope to see everyone there.

Back