Salt and pepper Ribeyes

42BBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Tonight I fired up the MC using the charcoal insert. I started with a mess of unlit RO lump followed with a lit chimney of K. When I had a good hot bed of coals (showing hhh on my thermo) I threw down two, inch plus cut choice Ribeyes. I seasoned em up with salt, large grain pepper and a bit of canola oil. When they were just about done I threw on a pat of butter on each. Served with Caesar salad and fresh out the garden squash, sauteed in butter and garlic. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Brought a tear to my eye it looked so good. I could almost taste it.

Wow!

Those look soooo good.

Looking good!
We did some Chioce CAB Ribeyes last night too - I went with the t-rex method since they were fairly thick and some guests like their steaks medium.
the stealks were pretty big and I only ate about 1/2 of mine - just finished it up as steak and eggs. I need a nap.

Thanks to all for the replies, no thank button on Tapatalk so a blanket thanks to all. My lovely wife said best steak she's had, ever :) have to say I agreed. Truly with a cut like ribeye you gotta let that steak do the talking, nothing better than salt and peppa! Also first time doing steak over lump charcoal, doesn't get any better.

Back