MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 05-19-2007, 08:37 AM   #1
Markbb
is Blowin Smoke!

Default Green wood

Good morning everybody well my lovely wife brought home some ribs from her work a guy there who happens to be a KSBS judge made, the ribs looked good and texture was good but I spit out the first bite because it tasted oversmoked and no rub, I just tossed the ribs in the trash, and told her he smoked them ribs with green wood and they were down right ineatable also got that numbing of the lips, when she went to work the next day this fellow asked my wife if I liked the ribs of course she told him no because they were smoked over greenwood and he admited to the fact that he always smokes his food with green wood yeck
Markbb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2007, 09:33 AM   #2
parrothead
somebody shut me the fark up.

Sounds like a chuckle head. Too bad he is a judge.

American Picker Blog
parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2007, 11:15 AM   #3
big brother smoke
somebody shut me the fark up.

That is farked! WoW!