• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Am I the only bretheran.......

Mak 2 with powder coating burnt off the front of it. I think the number is 68. Had it a while.

It's nice to see some fellow pellet cookers out there. I feel like a full fledged member of the family now. LOL

Now if we can get some of the stick burners switched over we will have it made.........Just Kidding.

Love my traeger and as soon as I get the new temp controller added I'll love it even more

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Pellets? Those come out of the south end of a northbound rabbit. No good for BBQ.

Love my traeger and as soon as I get the new temp controller added I'll love it even more

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

yes you will , the controller makes a HUGE difference , i have a ortech controller , looks the same as the treager one , but cost less

I have a Louisiana Grills CS680 and love it. I bought it used this summer and haven't even taken my WSM out of the garage since. When it's cold here in Colorado, I just plug it in, put my food on, and go back inside and wait.

Yep I'm a stick burner. I try to things old school as much as I can. With that said the downside is lack of sleep......

My goal is to have one of everything and I'm doing pretty good so far. I have a Mak One Star and find that it can hold it's own next to my other cookers. Plus it is so easy to use that they should be illegal :)

Love my Yoder YS640. I also have a BBQ Guru Onyx. But the Yoder comes to competitions along with a Backwoods Party.

My goal is to have one of everything and I'm doing pretty good so far. I have a Mak One Star and find that it can hold it's own next to my other cookers. Plus it is so easy to use that they should be illegal :)

Marty, I started that way, and found that I just ran out of room. Everything has to be covered up my way.

Back