Are there no BBQ events in the PNW?

B

BubbleHeadBBQr

What is there some rule outlawing BBQ events in the PNW? Perhaps it is based off one's distance from the Mason - Dixie Line or the Mississippi River!?!?

Might have to start one!

What is there some rule outlawing BBQ events in the PNW? Perhaps it is based off one's distance from the Mason - Dixie Line or the Mississippi River!?!?

Might have to start one!

Keep tuned to the PNWBA site! There are a few KCBS sanctioned events also. This is my first year competing and I haven't seen any events in the Tri-Cities. You should get in touch with a Board member and start planning for next year!
Pasco would be an ideal location!

THere was one a couple of months ago at Mckinnley Springs winery outside of Prosser, that one was pretty close to you. The biggest prize money on the West Coast is two weeks from now in Salem OR. And the Evergreen state championship is the middle of Sept on Alki beach in Seattle, always a great event!

Albany, OR is a fun one and Lincoln City is also fun when the wind isn't blowing.

Joe

Albany, OR is a fun one and Lincoln City is also fun when the wind isn't blowing.

Joe

When is the wind not blowing in Lincoln City??? I heard there were a lot of EZ-UPS in the dumpsters after the last one...

Back