"As Seen on TV/Youtube!" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) LASTS Through Dec. 26th!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our New Throwdown Category is..."As Seen on TV/Youtube!"

YT%20Chef_zpskrnyq4ik.jpg

As chosen by ssv3 for winning the "No Bones About It!" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

ssv3 said:
Many of us follow bbq or other cooking channels on TV and YouTube. How about recreating one of your favorite TV Chef's or YouTuber's cooks? You can follow it exactly or create your variation of it. You MUST post the YouTube or other link of the vid you're creating.
You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 12/8 through the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Tuesday 12/26/17.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. (NOON) Central US Time on Tuesday 12/26/17

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

This thread is for all entries and general discussion of the category.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
Never done beef Wellington on the smoker....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My wife has wanted a George Foreman Grill.....

So how is this judging going to work? As close to the original? Or the most appetizing? Doesn't matter, I've decided I'm going to attempt to re-create the meteorite chicken. I do have mesquite pellets for the FEC, but I'm thinking I'll pick up some mesquite chunks and use the Big Joe instead. Do you think a half bag will do, or should I use the entire bag? I want to re-create that smoke ring, cause "the meat will taste fantastic"! :brick:

I get to re-create my favorite youtube chicken video?!?!?! YES!!! :clap: :cheer2: :behindsofa:

Thanks for that. Hadn't seen that one before.

Then your post in the comments, and she references her "new" method video, when she cuts it in half and still burns the chit out of it in only half the time.

Wow...looks like the wackadoodles have made a major comeback! It's been a week since this was posted and just about all the followup posts have been off topic, non-quality!

It would be nice to see some entries as well...:rolleyes:

As soon as my George Foreman Grill arrives.
I have the outdoor extension cord already plugged in...

Holy Cow! I loved Bob's Big Boy as a kid, a couple of Big Boys with fries a chocolate shake and coke Mmmmmmm.

Back