• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Do You Like This Site?????

Finally got a subscription, with the amount of great info I've gotten here, it's the right thing to do!

Just want to say I'm glad I am here and can get to learning more about the goodness that is BBQ and smoking

I am so glad I found, join and subscribe to this site. It’s a wealth of information and a collection of thought and ideas from all around the world. I personally have learned so much in just one day. I personally would like to thank Phil and the community for the site. So we all can share and enjoy what we all love, BBQ.

UDS air intakes

I happened to have the nipple and caps on hand for my UDS, but they're galvanized. Will galavanized be ok considering the relatively lower temps at the bottom of the drum? Thanks!

Interesting site, just joined and looking forward to getting some hot tips on smoking.

Just Joined

I have just joined this group. It looks like there are a lot of helpful tips here. I do have an initial question . . . Is lump charcoal better than the brickettes?

Downloads Area

Another question . . . Do you need to subscribe to gain access to the downloads area?

I am so glad I found, join and subscribe to this site. It’s a wealth of information and a collection of thought and ideas from all around the world. I personally have learned so much in just one day. I personally would like to thank Phil and the community for the site. So we all can share and enjoy what we all love, BBQ.

ditto :thumb:

Back