GLBBQA First BBQ Class...

S

shorts

First of all just wanted to say hi! Was turned on to this forum by BBQ Bubba! Hi my names shorts and I'm an addicted smoker! I have a GOSM(charcoal), Brink SNP and a BBQ Bubba Special 55 gallon drum with offset firebox.

Now on to the Class this last weekend... If you didn't hear about it the GLBBQA put on a BBQ class in Holly MI. I took my Dad and B-I-L. This was mainly to affirm that I knew what I was doing...and to turn my Dad on to the art of BBQ... This class was everything it was put up to be...it was good for the seasoned Vets and the Backyard Joe! Thanks to all of you!! Now the food...only thing I can say is OMG!!!!:eek: I have never eaten that much meat in one day in my life...everytime they would demonstrate then they would send it around to sample!!! Since when is a full leg or multilple full ribs a sample!!! LMAO!! Unbelievable!!

Just to let you know BBQ Bubba...if your out there...my Dad is ready to try the 3-2-1 method of doing ribs!!!!

Now on to the show!!!

Not sure how it happened but I got pulled up during the Rub demonstration...that's me on the right and the instructor on the left
100_2434.JPG

Isn't it a beautiful day for a BBQ!!!!!
100_2446.JPG

Hey who is that masked man with the ribs in his hands!! Better yet...what is that pan for...you're not going to make rib soup are ya?? :eek: LMAO!! FYI - Bubba you sold Dad on the 3-2-1!! We might even make it up to Eagle! Tell everybody at the GLBBQA thanks...the class was great and I'd even go again! If nothing else just for the food!:biggrin:
100_2453.JPG

Back