• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New Pizza Oven

Whisky

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I got 3 cooks under my belt with the Pizza Party Ardore oven. This oven comes from Italy and was created to compete with the likes of Ooni, Rocbox. Since I still have my Blackstone for certain styles, and use home oven for Chicago thins, I decided to order this oven with the custom Saputo Biscotto floor which is lower conductivity, allowing 900 degree cooks without much worry about burning the bottom. IE, specializes in Neapolitan pizza. I can tell you if NP is your end game, this oven doesn't disappoint. Last night I was measuring 960 degrees on the left tile, and 910 on the right. Sub 90 second pizzas. I know it does 60 second pizzas but I have yet to learn how to go easy on toppings :grin:

I also ordered a custom cut California Pizza Stone to slip in over the saputo tiles to try other styles of pizza. But I haven't got that far yet.

Here are a few pics from the cooks.

Last edited:
Those were 12" pies, which are IMO about perfect. Cuz you have to turn them. There are guys doing 13" but I haven't tried it yet. The opening is 14".

That's fantastic! Looks like a fun addition to the family and delicious results.

Nice pies! I’ve been toying around with ordering the passione

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice pies! I’ve been toying around with ordering the passione

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's what I was going to get, until this guy came out. I liked the idea of tossing this one in the backseat and hauling it to the lake, work, etc. Still may get a Passione later on at some point. I am starting to do more pizza parties and would be nice to cook 2 pies at once. Or have room for 1 bigger pizza.

Good lookin pies!

Is that a pizza monster inside your oven?

Excellent! I've been in the market for a small oven like that. Not impressed with the Rocbox or Uuni ovens. Please provide links for purchase and advise on accessories I need please!

Excellent! I've been in the market for a small oven like that. Not impressed with the Rocbox or Uuni ovens. Please provide links for purchase and advise on accessories I need please!

Accessories for any oven include an IR therm gun and pizza peels. For the Ardore you would need a 13-12" peel. And also a smaller turning peel. If you desire high temp Neapolitan bakes you would need to upgrade to saputo biscotto floor. They have LP or natural gas versions. Shipping to the states is $127 fyi.

https://www.pizzapartyshop.com/en/portable-gas-fired-pizza-ovens-ardore-spacesaving/

Oddly enough a coupon code to save $60 just popped up in my Facebook feed. sconto50

Accessories for any oven include an IR therm gun and pizza peels. For the Ardore you would need a 13-12" peel. And also a smaller turning peel. If you desire high temp Neapolitan bakes you would need to upgrade to saputo biscotto floor. They have LP or natural gas versions. Shipping to the states is $127 fyi.

https://www.pizzapartyshop.com/en/portable-gas-fired-pizza-ovens-ardore-spacesaving/

Oddly enough a coupon code to save $60 just popped up in my Facebook feed. sconto50

Thanks! I did find the link before your response. I thought that there might be more than one site offering the oven. Looks like that's the only one?
Why won't the standard floor do the NP's? Only good to a certain temp?

That standard floor is Ok for NP pizzas i believe. Probably not 900+ degrees. More so 800-850, which makes a nice pizza too. There is a die hard NP guy on another site who ordered it with both floors and he hasnt even put the saputo in because he's been happy with the stock floor. Im gonna link another forum page that would provide you with all the info you would ever need

https://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php?topic=54604.0

Ooni is supposed to be releasing a new oven this week also. If you go to their site they have a teaser pic on it.

Last edited:
Solid pizzas- how long does it take to heat up to be able to do that? Regardless, they look awesome!

Back