PBC Brisket

Norm

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I haven't done a brisket in ages, nice day today so I thawed one out overnight.

i-8XcNRRx-XL.jpg

This came off an angus steer that had a bad leg so I processed him myself. No pro at doing a steer so that's why it looks kind of ragged.

i-FFCLCzn-XL.jpg

Decided to use the PBC, poor thing was feeling left out since I haven't used it for quite some time. It certainly does a good job once you get the temp dialed in.

Lookin good Norm, I'm glad to see you doing your thing man keep it up we'll wait for Q-View slices.

That is how you spend a nice day. Tuned in for the finished pics :popcorn:

Looks like the start of a great day. Any reason you didn't hang it?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks folks!

The honest truth Paul is I didn't even think about it until it had been on for awhile. I wish I had but by then I was too lazy to mess with it!

The natives were getting restless so they got this and deli sides.

i-shJ72Rk-XL.jpg

I have the two oldest ones here and they ate most of a pack of hot dogs, some chips and chocolate milk. Mom and Dad don't allow picture sharing... who knew.

Brisket is in the oven, big aluminum tray with stock. Much easier this way when the boys are here.

Sorry about no finished pics, it ran late so I cooled and the into freezer for later meals. I did have a couple of slices and it was pretty good. Not my best but not my worst one either. :)

Ain't nothing wrong with having some brisket in the freezer! And hotdogs are good all the time everytime!

Back