How soon does your season start again?

Alexa RnQ

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Somehow in the back of my head I thought we had forever until our first comp in spring. Then I started counting and realized it's only 11 weeks off! :shock: Suddenly that doesn't seem like nearly enough time to practice all the changes we've been considering.

When does the rest of the world start up again?

With record setting snow fall in Michigan, it seems like the season will never come. Can't wait for 27/28 March in Hammond, La.....12 weeks :icon_frow

We're buried here in Cleveland as well. Our first contest will be Smoke On The Water, March 13-14th in Little Rock, that is if we can get there through the all the snow.

If our schedule doesn't change, our first comp is the first weekend of April.

Feb 13-14 - Great Bend, KS

We're buried here in Cleveland as well. Our first contest will be Smoke On The Water, March 13-14th in Little Rock, that is if we can get there through the all the snow.

Theresa is trying to talk me into Smoke On The Water as well.

For now, Hammond and then Clarksville Tn the next weekend......all below the Mason Dixon........

In 49 days.
Freeze Your Butt Off!! Maynard, MA...but who's counting.

In three weeks right here in sunny Lakeland. Got my briskets aging already.
Come on down!

12 weeks....

It looks like it could be a VERY busy year....

The original schedule had 20 comps on it.... over 14,000 miles. We are having a cook's meeting next Sunday afternoon and will probably trim it a tad...

Next weekend at Hold'em & Hit'em and as usall the weather looks to be cold for here anyway
Hi: 50° Lo: 34°

Originally I was thinking it would the 2nd week in May...Winters been too long alreay so I'm going to try to move that up about a month and head south to MO in the first couple weeks of April...maybe Jefferson City? Either way a long ways off for us, but won't have time until after mid March anyway

Organizing: April 3-4 here in Pleasant Hill, MO
Competing: Possibly May 8-9 in Platte City, MO

Mine was going to be Green Lane, PA, until my wife told me her cousin is getting married that weekend... I may try to go to Salisbury, MD now in April.

Back