***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "I'm Absolutely Stuffed" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "I'm Absolutely Stuffed" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"I'm Absolutely Stuffed"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 3/3.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]landarc[/size]
2373930_landarc_zps350b95f2.jpg

[size=+2]rockinshelby[/size]
2374389_rockinshelby_zps0539ba02.jpg

[size=+2]Cack[/size]
2375782_Cack_zpsc2be4717.jpg

[size=+2]chriscw81[/size]
2375891_chriscw81_zps82247a41.jpg

[size=+2]Indymule[/size]
2377378_Indymule_zps2f53e20f.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
2378599_deguerre_zpsfb536e22.jpg

[size=+2]Bluesman[/size]
2380359_Bluesman_zps39140e2b.jpg

[size=+2]TheJackal[/size]
2381924_TheJackal_zps064ac1d8.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
2381981_Gore_zps006803a7.jpg

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
2382003_Oldyote_zpsf0cd5eff.jpg

[size=+2]Subzerogriller[/size]
2382394_Subzerogriller_zps7bbe0f2d.jpg

Seeing as I'm the only one who had a drink...and a thin mint......That this would preclude all other entries..............based on the special Rules......but then again... what do I know? Hope this was Helpful........if not.....well then.... Never mind........:cool:

Seeing as I'm the only one who had a drink...and a thin mint......That this would preclude all other entries..............based on the special Rules......but then again... what do I know? Hope this was Helpful........if not.....well then.... Never mind........:cool:
Your entry had no SPAM in it. You're lucky it wasn't DQ'ed!:heh:

We had some great entries on this one...will need to sit a while on this one.

Fine. If you're going to make me feel bad about poking a little fun at you, I will make sure you stay on my short list, you know, the one that gets my vote. Although, it's not very short at the moment...

Cack's pizza was tempting, but I am a pizza purist. Sorry.

I went with Gore's chimichanga. I had no interest in the donuts. The golden, crispy chimichanga sold me.

So, even though Gore never votes for my TD entries, let it be known that I take the high road. Yeah, that's just the kind of guy I am.

CD :becky:

I went with Gore's chimichanga. I had no interest in the donuts. The golden, crispy chimichanga sold me.

So, even though Gore never votes for my TD entries, let it be known that I take the high road. Yeah, that's just the kind of guy I am.

I'd vote for yours a lot more often if you promised to make me custom SPAMfish, or even if you cooked any SPAMfish at all. Heck, I'd even take a stuffed mojito. But since you seem like such a helpful guy, I'm going to vote for you this throwdown. Can someone direct me to CD's nipple so I can punch it? I can't seem to find it on my monitor.

I had to go with the atomic turds.

Those bacon wrapped beauties just make my mouth water.

Thanks to all for some great food pron.

I am REALLY liking the tri tip sliders. I would hate to rob Bob of a zero though. This will take some thought.

Pizza Purist?

Thanks though, it was awesome, even if it does get shot down :tsk:

I had to go with Guerry, those ribs look amazing ... and I don't normally say that about dry ribs.

Back