barbecuecoach.com... worth it?

que_dawg

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Have any of you out there taken this web series. I was wondering how you all would compare it to the other classes that are taught in person and if it would be worth the investment. Or would you just recommend taking a class taught in person. I am looking to step up to mostly pro entries next year and I want to take a class. Just trying to figure out my options.

I have been on Bill's mailing list for the past 2 years and he does have a pretty decent website. I'm also on the Texas BBQ and Rub list along with Craig Sharry, Texas Pepper Jelly. I've had my doubts about paying for a lifetime membership for all of his videos plus the new ones to come and I also think the videos are better than nothing. He has strong reviews from people who have joined. If I decide to take my smoking/grillin to the next level I will probably consider a full blown class in person. Save Up ! :laugh:

Ya. I never checked that site out but I would have to think that all the online help and guidance for BBQ that you need can be found right here on this forum. Anything more that could be useful would prolly be an in person class

Way to go Bigmista. :thumb: I just checked that site out and signed up for the newsletter. And yes DirtyDirty you are right about this forum being able to offer online help and guidance and I have been a member here going on 3 yrs now and I have learned more about Q here than any other source but I am also not one to be limited to just one source. I'll take all the help I can get especially when it's free. Just as I learned new techniques here I am sure I will learn new ideas and approaches from others too. IMHO :becky:

Back