Royal BBQ Entry

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Just sent in our app for the Royal. Got a 25x57 spot with a potty. Will be our first year at the Royal.

Cool, what spots did you pick?

Just told them anything North of the building. Lots B, C, D or North Lot. Wasnt' picky. Hard to pick spots when you don't know what's open from last year. Lot's of E spots form last year's map.

I know I am not Todd, but ours was right at $500 for same size site and a porta potty. We also entered side dish, bought electricity, some pre order ice, and a trash can.

Just sent in our app for the Royal. Got a 25x57 spot with a potty. Will be our first year at the Royal.​

You will want to pre order ice..They do come around and ask if you want ice but you can not give them cash you have to have an ice ticket...If you dont pre order you have to go to the main building, buy ice tickets, and then wait for them to come around again...Just our experience...Also make sure that you buy a lock for your potty because almost anyone will try to use it even if you try to block it...

try to avoid lot "A" if you are serious about cooking, that is "the dark side" our first year we ended up over there and well the quiet time rule does not apply. The only good that came from it was being intro'd to the brethren. We now have a spot in B jsut down form the invitational teams and it is the best!

Back