Stupidity avoided

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
What i almost threw away :doh: until i cleaned it up and see it still works perfect. I just don't use it anymore but it's just too good to scrap. I suppose the gas side will come in handy sometime. Just a cheap Nexgrill but it's pretty well put together. Anybody else have a Nexgrill combo grill?

You never know when you'll need it. Back up??? Good thing you didn't toss it.

I've got the CharGriller Duo which is also half gas and half charcoal. Haven't used the gas side in ages, that's where I keep my wood chips and newspaper stored.

I've got the CharGriller Duo which is also half gas and half charcoal. Haven't used the gas side in ages, that's where I keep my wood chips and newspaper stored.

Lol I use my gasser for storage as well :)

If I had a gasser, I would use it to keep food warm when eating on the patio during the warm months :p

It is also good when you have lots of folks over and someone feels the need to cook with you, have them grill the veggies on that shiny rig over there

looks nice and shiny. I love my LP grill use it a lot to cook quick things and veggies. you could always tear out the gas parts and convert it all to charcoal. you can use the gas side to light your chimney.

Good suggestions to use for grilled vegetables and as a warmer... just hate to see it go to waste.

Keep it around, along with a tank of fuel. In the event of a disaster (or any other reason you can't use your kitchen) it might be nice to have a convenient option for cooking, boiling water, etc.

Nice save! Don't worry life will give you plenty more opportunities to do something stupid. At least that has been my experience.

Back