Pulled the trigger and bought a food shack

2 months brutha! I know things might change but what are your typical hours/routine for Tuesdays? My tentative plan is to hopefully get into Fairbanks area around 6PM.

Tues and most week days I'm at my shack around 3:30pm to about 8:30pm we close at 8pm. 6pm would be a good time to swing by.

After 2 weeks things still going good, making a profit every day but one and it was damn close. And still haven't advertised yet... probably start lookin at it next week, to start pushin the volume up a little more :)

been run on a generator but today I got a pole installed to get a meter on a pole... still need to guy wire it and get all the hardware installed. But its a big step. Neighbor had it in his company yard and he brought the back hoe home so I was going up with the pole and figure I'll deal with the rest later lol.

67g3.jpg

46ji.jpg

5axh.jpg

Update time! How's it going?
Doing pretty solid not losing money!! Thats the most important thing :mrgreen: not going to Tahiti this weekend either :). I'm having fun and enjoying workin there is a nice break from my other day job!! Most my Net going right back in to it. Upgrades to make my life easier there ect... i'll work on som pic this week.

I'm smoking 4-5 butts and Briskets a day currently and may be increasing brisket before to long... my Fairbanks Cheese steaks is a hot hot seller.

Thanks for asking!
Clint

Congrats on one month! Hope it keeps getting better! I know it's been hard work but I'm sure it's been rewarding.

• Thanks
Reactions: pwa
Happy to hear Clint!

• Thanks
That's cool Clint, very glad to hear.
yea, some pics of your main entree's and various "stuff" would be cool....when you get a change, of course.

Congratulations again!

• Thanks
Congrats on your new business...Your children will be richer in experience & strength b/c of your drive..Keep up the great work....

• Thanks
Just sent my cousin and his wife in Fairbanks your web site. I told them I need a full report!

• Thanks
Just solve all your problems and move yourself, your family, and this lovely shack to cleveland. better weather, better sports, and better people

other then the Tribe what sports are you talking about??? lol

other then the Tribe what sports are you talking about??? lol

We have teams in almost every major sport.

They *all* are pretty farking bad. But we have them.

Dealm9 is thinking of our dedicated sports fans. They are all pretty hopeful with no reason to be must be what they put in the beer around here. As for better weather, it is called lake effect they don't have that in Alaska they don't randomly get 2 feet of snow in an afternoon. And as for the people there are some gems but i think that there are more Ohio people of walmart than any other state. I like my job though, and it pays the bills and the cost of living is only margenally bad.

Good luck! Hope it goes well. Location, location, location!

• Thanks
Outstanding Clint! I've been carrying your addy in my pocket so I wouldn't lose it until I remembered where those plates got hid. Found them while looking for something else, naturally.:rolleyes: I assume you haven't moved.:becky:

• Thanks
Thanks for the update Clint. Glad things are going well!:thumb:

Interesting the responses I get when I tell your story along with showing them the pics of your place with plates I sent you.
They all wish you were down here somewhere.:-D

• Thanks
Just sent my cousin and his wife in Fairbanks your web site. I told them I need a full report!

Fantastic!! Can't wait to hear what they have to say!

Outstanding Clint! I've been carrying your addy in my pocket so I wouldn't lose it until I remembered where those plates got hid. Found them while looking for something else, naturally.:rolleyes: I assume you haven't moved.:becky:

Thanks for the update Clint. Glad things are going well!:thumb:

Interesting the responses I get when I tell your story along with showing them the pics of your place with plates I sent you.
They all wish you were down here somewhere.:-D

I bet and thanks for the plates!!

It's funny....I've never thought of Wisconsin as "down here". :laugh:

From up here everything is down there lol Y its called the "Lower" 48 hahaha

Thanks for the update! I'm glad it's going well. I hear you guys had a heat wave up there. Is it still hot?

Man yea it was low to mid 90's outside the shack about 100-110 inside according to trusty thermapen and no fan s to be had anywhere in town :( I was dying. Its a little better now, lo to mid 80's.

I'll work on pic this week of box meals and shack.

Clint

Back