MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Catering, Food Handling and Awareness > Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses.

Notices

Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses. this forum is OnTopic. A resource to help with catering, vending and just cooking for large parties. Topics to include Getting Started, Ethics, Marketing, Catering resources, Formulas and recipes for cooking for large groups.

Old 06-16-2012, 10:00 PM   #1
smokeworker
Knows what a fatty is.

Default Philly 4th of july vending...anyone ever?

I was wondering if anyone ever did the street fair in philly on the 4th.....I have an opportunity I think. I have not even been to philly in years, but this is supposed to be freaken huge! People tell me the only vendors without a line have sold out of food. Event is on Ben Franklin parkway...
The way I figure, you only go around once in life so, have no fear!

Old 06-26-2012, 11:44 AM   #2
bobaftt
is one Smokin' Farker

We did a little local apple festival last year. Made a little bit of money and turned out some pretty good food. I will say that location is EVERYTHING!!!!! the other bbq vendor was set up at the other end of the festival and he blew through his product much faster then we did. Had we been in his location we probably would have doubled what we made.
bobaftt is offline   Reply With Quote