Ash's BBQ Library now Open!

I have a couple books I can send around
4518da76-2e76-059b.jpg

4518da76-2e92-563c.jpg

I would like to see the big book of bbq when one is avalble.

Sent from my Garminfone using Tapatalk

Yup I see my idear is working! as intended. Thanks Chef Country for the additions. I think samiam has one avail! Have a great day. Oh nice pant and cammo loafers.:becky:

Bump time to move them books around! Tell us what page and sign the inside cover before sending it to the next member. If anybody could scan in the inside cover I would love to see where these books have gone!

Okay people time to move around the library books please post who has them for people to check out! Also if you could take a pic of the inside cover to see where they have been would be awesome.....

I didn't read this whole thread, but FYI, if you mail it via USPS and specify "media mail", it will be a LOT cheaper. takes a few more days but good things are worth waiting for.

I have a big book of bbq available too, also have the bbq bible and a wild game book hit me up if you want them

p.s. why isnt this a sticky?:confused:

New addition!!!!!!! This book is wonderful... Lot's of great BBQ as I recommend after seeing it buy a copy! It is worth it....

IMG_2045.jpg

id like to take a look. shoot me a PM.

PM sent!

I have a big book of bbq available too, also have the bbq bible and a wild game book hit me up if you want them

p.s. why isnt this a sticky?:confused:

PM sent!

I still have all of the books I posted available except Mastering the Grill!

^^^^the eagle has flown the coup, should be their around Tuesday or Wednesday

Still available: Big book of BBQ and The BBQ bible

Back