Enjoying a cook with the "Grand Poohbah"

Excellent. Good on ya Stinger. :thumb: Phil, glad you got an opportunity to see your Mom and Aunts! And cook for them, no less! :thumb::thumb:

Redhot and I visited my mom (for her 90th BD party) and my sisters this past weekend too, so I know how special these moments are, even if you're busier than a one armed paper hanger.

Excellent. Good on ya Stinger. :thumb: Phil, glad you got an opportunity to see your Mom and Aunts! And cook for them, no less! :thumb::thumb:

Redhot and I visited my mom (for her 90th BD party) and my sisters this past weekend too, so I know how special these moments are, even if you're busier than a one armed paper hanger.
Wait...I thought the party was this coming weekend. So, YOU CAN come to the bash! See ya there! I'll put you down for cookin' somethin'...I mean, Redhot cookin' something! :becky:

Last edited:
Love it. I think Phil should quit his day job, I'm just assuming here that he has one, and document a world wide BBQ Brethren tour. I'll bet you could find free meals and a bed everywhere. All you'd have to pay for is gas and beer. :thumb: and maybe a plane ticket if you visit Phu and Padawan.

Love it. I think Phil should quit his day job, I'm just assuming here that he has one, and document a world wide BBQ Brethren tour. I'll bet you could find free meals and a bed everywhere. All you'd have to pay for is gas and beer. :thumb: and maybe a plane ticket if you visit Phu and Padawan.
You forgot Jed and them Aussie farkers :wink:

There's so much BS in the news these days it's good to hear and see the good stories. Looks like a good time had for one and all and the grub looks great!

You forgot Jed and them Aussie farkers :wink:
If Phil wants to help out out the next cook in Hasselt Belgium for the KCBS European Competition, The "Sultans of Sting" Cookteam would be honored! Food, Bed and Belgian beer included! He can hook up with Don Marco, Phubar and Padawan there fer sure!

Good on you Marty for being the gracious and patient Brethren that you are!

:clap2:

He is a really good guy and a Good Cook
I am glad you had an opportunity to do this Phil I know it means a lot to you and it really means a lot to your mother. I had a chance to do it with my mother and it is something I will always remember

Great post and fantastic looking food. I second gtr's thought that we gotta get Phil out to SoCal. The bash is next month, and then there is the opening of Neil's restaurant coming soon.

Last edited:
He didn't tell me about the sausage and peppers.

u had room for more food? :shocked::confused:

I ate so many moinks and ABT's I couldn't get more than one rib down. Never touched the chicken, and by the time that damn brisket gave up the ghost, I was done for the night.

but I'd admit, if there were sausage and peppers, I'd be lookin for the garlic bread. :)

Back