Wiredbbq Live at Jack Daniels Championship

I

Icon IT Solutions

Hello Brethren - just a reminder that wiredbbq will be broadcasting live from the Jack Daniels Championship starting at 10 am CST, Friday 10/22
We will be covering the "I know Jack" at 11 am
Please join us at wiredbbq.com for the live feed and tell your friends...

Just a note, our air card coverage in Lynchburg is spotty at best and while we have worked diligently to get the live coverage to you, if there is signal loss, please stay tuned and we will return as quickly as possible

Just tuned in a few minutes ago and there was Smoke on Wheels being interviewed!
Andy, Kim, George and Sean I recognized right away. Very cool.

I heard a report that at one point, there was footage of a bunch of drunks trying to keep cigars lit and giving viewers a link to p*rn sites.

That must have happened after I stopped in and said Hi!

Everyone else I told to tune in LOVED IT!!

Thanks guys!

I would just like to thank the Wired BBQ guys for what they do. They used our space as a base camp, and we could see the incredible amount of work it takes to make those live streams happen. Phil, Tony, Dave, Nick, Joe, Booker, are definitely dedicated to tireless pursuit of promoting BBQ and the magic that we all share at these events. Manning the laptops and managing wireless signal, running batteries all over the hollow.... you name it.

It was a Pleasure having these guys around all weekend, and I'd be honored to have them around anytime. Thanks ICON IT and wired bbq!!!

What Andy said! When they set up I wasn't sure how it would work out. I never had to ask them to move once, and they were a lot of fun to be around while they got a ton of work done....including pulling our chicken out of the brine for a test cook while we were up on BBQ Hill!:becky:

I watched for a while saturday morning and I was very impressed with the coverage. You guys did a bang up job! Listening to all the radio traffic and organizing who was to be where was impressive. Great job and thanks for all the hard work.

Jon

I agree with Andy & Jorge: those guys busted HUMP to get that video out. They were a lot of fun, on and off camera, and professional too. I think we were lucky to have them imbedded in Smoke on Wheels' camp.

Back